We are locked in our house because of covid. But a virtual escape room is something with which you can spend a good time with your family members and your friends. In this article, we will see some tips for online escape room . So, let’s start-
- Communication -As you know that all virtual escape rooms are team games, so it is recommended that you should do communicate with your team members. Communication is the key. Even if you are seeing any small thing then speak up! No idea is always a bad idea. Communicating as a team will make it as fun as possible.
- Play at fewer team sizes -We recommend that you should play with fewer people. If you are playing with maximum team size then it is very difficult to play together as you cannot communicate with each other properly.
- Listen to your teammates -You should listen to your teammates. Even if they are saying small things, listen to them properly. Maybe what they are saying comes up with a big thing. So, listen to them.
- Yell out loudly -Sometimes what you say is not listened to by everyone in your team because of your slow voice. So, if you find anything in a virtual escape game then yell it loud so that your teammates listen to you properly.
- Use a big screen -If possible, use a laptop or computer. Sometimes in many virtual escape rooms, there are many things that cannot be seen in small devices like a mobile phone. So, you should use big screens.
- Have a pen and paper -You should keep a pen and paper near you. If you are playing any puzzle or mystery game then it is compulsory because these genre games have clues. So, to note clues you should have a pen and paper nearby.
- Choose group wisely -You should choose the group wisely with which you are about to play. If your team members are good at playing virtual escape room games then it will be beneficial for you.
- Do not waste your time -If you are playing a puzzle game and if you are stuck on any point then do not waste your time on that point only. Keep switching puzzles.
- Practice – Escape rooms aren’t something that most people can afford to do a couple of times a week. If you are looking to sharpen your skills then there is only one way to do that. Practice, practice, and practice!
- Don’t hesitate -There might be some people who think that asking for a hint or help is admitting defeat. But this is not true. If you don’t understand anything then ask for a hint or help. This rule not only applies to virtual escape rooms but also in real life. So, if you are in any kind of problem, do not hesitate to ask for a hint or help.
So, in this article, we learned about some tips for virtual escape rooms. You should keep in mind these tips for the better of you and your team. After knowing these tips, you should be able to increase your success in escape rooms.